Hello, dear one! I'm glad you're here!
- You’re a strong, busy woman, wearing multiple hats each day as mother, wife, business owner, community leader, church member.
- You want to feel fit and healthy.
- You want to feel confident in your clothes.
- You’ve tried diet after diet, workout after workout only to feel overwhelmed and discouraged.
- You deserve to feel your best.
- You need support, guidance and accountability.
You need Musselfit Bootcamp!
A 11-week women’s only fitness boot camp located in Charlottesville, Virginia that is different than other fitness programs. We incorporate the following elements to develop a lifestyle of fitness versus a quick 21-day fix:
45 Minute REST BASED TRAINING Workout on Monday, Wednesday and Friday that combines weights and cardio for a fat burning blast lasting hours after the workout is over. We also partake in yoga once a week with a certified yoga instructor.
We believe in going til you can’t and resting till you can while having fun along the way. If you have fun while working out, chances are higher you’ll stick with the program for life.
We are a community of women linked by common interests and goals; we share the hats of wife, mother, business owners, community leaders and church members. We lift each other up with encouragement, laughter, support, guidance and accountability.
WHO IS MUSSELFIT BOOTCAMP FOR?
- It’s for women who want a faster and more effective way to exercise. We don’t have time for hours in a gym.
- Workouts are for women who get bored walking/running on the treadmill and aren’t scared to try new things.
- Little to no equipment is required but you’ll need to purchase a set of dumbbells and an exercise mat, nothing fancy.
- It’s for you if you’re willing to set a personal goal and put in the work to achieve it! Workouts are written for beginner to advanced. Using rest based training allows you to work at your level; it never gets easier, you get better!
WHO IS MUSSELFIT BOOTCAMP NOT FOR?
- This isn’t for you if you want long workouts.
- It’s not for people looking to train for competitions or other events. It’s for women sharing similar goals of looking better and having fun getting there.
- Bootcamp isn’t for you if you’re looking for a quick fix, short cuts. Consistency is the only key to achieving results.
- It’s not for you if you’re super-serious when you workout. I believe workouts should be effective but if you’re miserable there’s no point. You’re trying to make yourself happier and healthier, this includes having fun.
WHAT YOU GET
- 11-weeks of bootcamp in an outdoor setting, with an indoor option for extreme cold or heavy rain; we meet on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:15-6am
- Access to our members-only Facebook group and Slack community
- Quarterly Ladies Night Out
What is MusselFit Boot Camp? An ongoing indoor/outdoor program of fitness instruction, nutritional counseling and motivational training. You will be inspired and have fun while participating in a fantastic workout led by a Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Yoga Instructor.
What if I’m not very physically fit? NOBODY will be left behind or asked to complete more than they are capable of doing safely. Nor will anybody go home unchallenged! Women of all ages and abilities are welcome to participate. Each day will slightly increase in intensity. You will inspire and be inspired by others.
What types of exercises are included in the program? Exercises include: Targeted core conditioning, muscular strength, agility drills, and more! All workouts combine weights and cardio for a fat burning blast that lasts long after the workout is over.
When does the next MusselFit Boot Camp Start? Registrations are quarterly subscriptions. Next session starts on Monday, January 8. Space is limited and registration is open on a first come first serve basis.
What do I need to bring? An exercise mat, one set of dumbbells (5-20 lbs), water bottle, running shoes, and a sense of adventure.
Why should I participate? You will make a dramatic improvement in your physical well-being. In addition, you will meet great people who share your same passion for acquiring a more healthy body and mind. You will be finished with your training before the rest of the world has even gotten started!
What is the cost (investment in myself)? The fall session boot camp has a member registration fee of just $297 for instruction in January, February and March! That’s just $9.92 per workout when paid in full. Where else can you get premiere or cutting edge fitness instruction for that incredible price? Personal trainers typically charge $40 to $120 per hour for their services – this is a great opportunity to receive motivating fitness instruction by a certified personal trainer for just a fraction of the cost.*Do you need to be held accountable? *Do you need motivation? *Would you like to meet fun people?
Can I quit? You can but since I reserve a space just for you, there are no refunds.
If you've read everything above and are ready to join our group, register below!
There are two options to pay:
- Pay in Full: $297
- Pay in 3 installments of $120 each, due on 1/8, 2/8 and 3/8.